Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday: pep talk

We need to be like a litter of cute white kittens. Except Shiro, who drowns white kittens and therefore needs to be a black puppy. Anyway, we'll saunter up to Illidian being all cute and all so he doesn't expect anything. Then we'll go all PYCHSO KITTEN AND SCRATCH AND BITE AND KILL ILLIDIAN! We have to put our heart into it, just like kittens do. They don't care about anything except hurting their prey. Then once he's dead we can go back to being all adorable and innocent and get our white kitten points. But during the pychso kitten stage we have to put our soul into it.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW????

brah.john said...

Yeah, that HAS To be WoW.

I'm letting my account expire, yet again. I get bored with that game and I just can't seem to find large enough blocks of time to play the fun instances...

Amanda said...

Yeah, it's WoW. I'm really surprised at the guild response to it...


And it's sad that you're letting your account expire, but at the same time I feel somewhat close to doing that too sometimes.