Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday: sitting in a raid

Well, we're back to our least favorite boss fight...council. It has an adjective in front of it. Illidian's council? Illidari council? Whatever, it doesn't matter. We pretty much always take about ten tries to kill them. And it isn't as though we're still learning the fight. We just can't do it.

Anyway, so we just all died and now were waiting for someone new to come in so you have to listen to my ramblings. I've already checked all my comics and tried the crossword puzzle and even looked at the news. I've also checked the bank accounts (still no economic stimulus check).

So work has been a little annoying the past few days. I just feel like I'm trying to fix a lot of stuff that is broken. Hopefully it'll get better in a few days though. I've also been "invited" to present at a meeting for some fairly high level people on what I'm doing. I'll admit, I figured the first "presentation" I had to give would at least include some people that I know for support. Oh well, I've given enough of these types in school that that part should at least be fine.

Oh, we just killed them. I didn't think we were going to. It was kind of a how-many-people-can-die-and-we'll-still-win? Now onto Illidian which has some of the same problems but at least we haven't beaten it yet so it feels a bit different.

No comments: