Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday: snow and bowling

This morning, as we were running a few minutes late for church already, we realized that it had snowed last night and that we really needed to shovel to keep our driveway from getting worse. And then we met an invisable train that caused us to take a short detour. We weren't too late, but still late enough that no one was in the foyer anymore and we missed a few songs.

I took a wonderful nap and then shoveled again because the plow had gone through and it snowed a bit more. However, it's warmer than it was and there was no wind so it was actually nice. Then I decided to go for a walk. I had forgotten how steep the hill is and was slightly regretting my decision. But then it started snowing some more and I got to go downhill, so the last part of the walk was nice again.

We went bowling as a good-bye party for a friend from church. She's moving to California. :( But, I broke 100 both games and the second one I think I got my best score ever! I'm the "A" on the bottom.


No comments: