Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday: Welcome Spring party

We had a few friends over for a "Welcome Spring" party.

We grilled and had a picnic inside. Note the wild animal that visited us during our party.


It ended up being cool, but still nice enough to play our outdoor spring games. We played two games of croquet and some frisbee golf and a walk around the loop. Then we ended up having dinner (pizza) and playing Shadows over Camelot too. It was fun to be with them for such a significant part of the day...we haven't done that in a while.

So in Shadows we played with a traitor for the first time, and I was it. I was hoping I would get it, but didn't think I would. Anyway, it was rather stressful, pretending to be good but really being bad. Ben found me out near the end of the game, but the rest of the people didn't realize. And I was super close to being able to use the white cards against them, and possibly winning. Oh well, I guess it's good that the good guys won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any wild animal? (Except Ben)

Amanda said...

Flurry stood in as the wild animal