Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday: wacky Wednesday

The week of Halloween was spirit week and Isaac's school and he missed Wacky Wednesday.  He's been asking to do it for a long time now, so we finally did it.

He's wearing two shirts and shorts over his pants.  I also wore shorts over some leggings to show I was participating.  He didn't really want to do anything else wacky during the day, which was kind of nice and kind of sad.  I had some good ideas.

Acting wacky:



For our activity today Isaac choose the cooking option.  We ended up making curry, turkey corn soup, and chex mix.  They participated on and off throughout the morning as the spirit moved them.  Here Joshua is doing the very important job of chopping up one of the spices.  After this one he chopped one that was already loose and then I remembered I had another one that needed to be chopped.  Keeping them both busy can lead to some interesting jobs. :)


No comments: