Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday: a walk, school pictures

Isaac's school pictures came back.  They're fine, but I'll admit that I liked last year's better.  Isaac mentioned it was the third try to make sure he didn't blink...I can tell that the smile isn't quite real.



Cheryl, Joshua and I went for a walk at Stu Visser trails this morning.  Joshua reminded both of us to wear our boots in case it was wet again.  It sure was!  There were a few puddles and then there were a few places were the pond overflowed onto the walkway and the water was ankle deep.  Joshua enjoyed his comfy stroller ride.


We did eventually find an overflow that was just too deep.  Cheryl had short boots on and the stroller wasn't going through it very easily.  I carried Joshua over to the other side, we walked across the bridge, and then we went back.  Over all we got a little bit farther than last time, but not much.



No comments: