After several days of doing more with Isaac, I finally had a Joshua day. He joined me to help with the Christmas tree, although it was not his favorite part of the day. He made around 100 holes, and there are about 300 left. We're making good progress and I should be able to drill more holes during lunch breaks over the next several weeks.
I gave Joshua a haircut. Apparently he doesn't like it when people comment that he got a haircut, and so wanted to put that off as long as possible. I mentioned we could do a haircut more often, but I'm not sure he'll go for that.
It was also Back to School night for Joshua! He's in his homeroom class with two good friends. This class is together about half the day, then I think it changes around a bit. His first special, besides band, is gym. Anyway, the locker went fine. I like his teacher, although Isaac didn't have much experience with him due to PATH.
Snaxaltol was grumpy tonight. He had no good part and grudgingly accepted the snack we had as his good part but was not happy about it. Catcachino's bad part was having to deal with Snaxaltol all day and asked to sleep far away from him tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment