Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday: code finished and BOOM

Well, I think I finished my code today. I'm going to start training people on it next week, so we'll see how that goes and what other bugs arise. I'm still excited about it though, and everyone else seems to be too.

This evening we went to downtown Owego for their Christmas celebration, or whatever they call it. Unfortanetly, it felt bitterly cold. We listened to a band for a bit, then there was talking and we didn't really care about that. Directly after that they were going to "turn the lights on," which is what we were waiting around for. Well, we decided that we could watch them tun on the lights from next to the restaurant too, so we started walking. The lights turned on before we got to the restaurant, so that was nice. The place was really busy, but the waiter was nice. And it only took 30 minutes to get our food. This really ended up being perfect because by the time we were done the fireworks had just started. I enjoyed them more than I've enjoyed fireworks in a while, but it was a bit hard on the neck and still really cold.

It's sad how tired work makes you...it kind of feels like there's no time to do anything but work and sleep and just a little bit more, but never enough more time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I got you depressed with the whole "free time" thing tonight :-/

Amanda said...

No. I had already thought the same thoughts. It was nothing new.