Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday

I woke up today and there was about 3" of snow on our back deck! It was beautiful.


Then Dale, who has a car that isn't working so well, messaged me at work saying "I hope you're happy"
Me: "Yeah! I took a picture of the backyard this morning."
Dale: Me too. Then I scrapped the car.
Me: !!What?
Dale: Oh, I mean scraped.
Me: :)

Hmm. Nothing else special seemed to happen right today. A ton of people are gone because of Thanksgiving and the rest seem to be almost on break. Ben and I are trying to work a few extra hours so we can leave early on Wednesday, but it is hard. I was the last one at work and I'm never the last one there.

Oh, and I love hot showers. They warm me up so well.

3 comments:

Han said...

Beautiful snow! I also love nice warm showers. (We are trying to put off turning on the heat for as long as possible.)

Kim said...

Thanks for the link to your blog! I can't believe you guys got snow already?! I'm so anxious to put up our Christmas tree...Friday it happens! :-)

Cheryl said...

The deck looks nice covered in snow!! Very pretty!!