Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday: misc

Good evening.

Still not a lot is new. Ben and I resealed the kitchen counter top today and that was surprisingly easy. We still need to do the bathroom, but that should be even easier.

I might ramble for a bit now. I'm playing WoW, but am doing a lot of just running around so there is time to type.

It really annoys me when a TV season ends up putting only one or two episodes on the last disc. We have to wait to get the disc, quickly watch them, and then have to send it back almost right away. Not cool.

Speaking of cool, our basement is still cool. It had cooled off for a bit and it was cold down here, but it has warmed up again so I'm glad we ended up moving the computers.

Ben and I are reading a good new sci-fi series. The problem is that we're currently reading the same book.

No comments: