Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday: shopping

After church today, Ben and I went shopping. This is actually a pretty normal event since they shopping stuff is about 25 min away from home but only about 5 min away from church. Anyway, stuff took a little longer than normal, and Ben and I hate shopping. It was annoying this time too.

But, we now have a lawn mower, food, and some more extension cords.

With the lawn mower, we were able to mow about half the lawn. The other half is still to squishy. (Too little grass, too much damp dirt). This is Ben mowing the lawn. I was trying to be sneaky so it is taken through a screen)

2 comments:

Han said...

Nice lawn. I cannot believe how fast the grass grew in!

Anonymous said...

i cant tell you how much i enjoy watching been pushing a mower. i really need even more pictures of it. I bet its not long and he will buy you a riding one for Christmas.

Dad