Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday: questions take 2

35. Will I ever finish the "Pickwick Papers"?
36. Why does everybody think Mr. Pickwick is so awesome?
37. Was I really a good Roommate?
38. What would it take to not have my feet so dry?
39. Would it really matter if my feet weren't so dry?
40. Would highlights in my hair be cute?
41. Will the price of gas go down?
42. Will I ever stop second-guessing myself about things that are too late to change?
43. How often do I do/say something that I don't think twice about but really influences someone (positively or negatively) ?
44. Will I use the WiiFit to actually get in shape?
45. What other hobbies should I take up?
46. Are tomatoes really the food that is giving my digestive track problems?
47. Will there be anything too embarrassing that I'll say after my colonoscopy?
48. What will the next thing be that I have a big laugh about be?
49. Will I ever skinny dip in all five great lakes?
50. Who just rang the doorbell?
51. Are the Chinese gymnists really 16?
52. When will the US not be a world leader?
53. Will my children migrate to a different country?
54. Will computers ever be completely user friendly?
55. How many M&Ms will I eat this week?
56. Will the blue M&Ms disappear first?
57. For how long will I love donuts?


Ok, keep waiting for the next installment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will you really make it to 100 questions?

if you do make it to 100 questions when will you answer them?

if you dont know the answer to the 100 questions will you look for others to answer them?

if the blue MMS are first to go will that be because of the rumor behind them or is it because people like blue ones better than the other ones?

Dad H