Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday: headache

Around 4:30 I started to get a headache. Sigh. Well, maybe it won't be too bad. Ben is ready to go a bit earlier than I expected, so I start walking out. Oh bother, my head is really starting to hurt. I happen to see Laura for the second time that day (we rarely see each other) and I almost missed her as I try to keep my head still. I make it home doing ok, but not great. Then it exploded. But since it is my normal headache, as long as I am still it stays away. When I got up about 20 min later it wasn't completely gone, but it was good enough to move to movie night. By the time we reached there it was gone. Phew.

Ben and I are also doing a pushup challenge...1oo pushups within about 10 minutes after 6 weeks. I do mine against the wall because I'm not strong enough to do them on the floor. Anyway, both of our arms are now feeling funny.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Headaches are no fun, especially the kind where you don't want to move. :-(

Glad you were feeling better and good enough for movie night.

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Sorry about the headache. Glad you are feeling all right now.

And I like the pushup challenge!