Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday: outnumbered

Announcer: Amanda is telling Ben about her day.

Amanda: I sat down to eat my egg scramble for lunch and Flurry was being really funny! She kept sniffing the air like there was something really good smelling. After a while I found her up on the counter...
Announcer: There is a strict no-counter rule for Flurry. It's the only one that really gets enforced.
Amanda: ...and she didn't leap down when I stood up like she normally does. It was like she was searching for something. I wondered; could it be the mushrooms? I grabbed Flurry from the counter and a mushroom and she loved it!
Ben: gross
Announcer: Ben really hates mushrooms.
Amanda: Well, now we can have mushrooms on our pizza because it is two to one.
Ben: No, Flurry doesn't eat pizza so it doesn't count.
Amanda: That's just a technicality.

No comments: