Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday: five question Friday

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I'm not sure. I looked through a few Christmas list songs and didn't really see any that just made me gag. But some of the cutesy-secular songs are pretty high up on the list.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
It depends a lot on the temperature. When it is hot out we're on opposite sides of the bed. When it isn't hot out we usually cuddle.

3. Have you ever had surgery?
I've had a mole removed. And a colonoscopy which isn't really a surgery but is the closest thing that I've had.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
The last few years we've been getting most of the stuff on-line. So we need to finish soon enough to ensure that the packages will get to the house in time (about two weeks before Christmas). We often end up sending the packages to my Dad's house directly to give us a few extra days lee-way.

5. How much sleep do you get a night?
I go to sleep between 11pm and midnight and get up at 7:19 (after the alarm has gone off once). So that's 7-8 hours. On the weekends I usually get more sleep and take a few naps, so I think that my body needs closer to 8-9 hours of sleep a day. Which is rather sad when you start doing the math of how much I sleep vs. how much I'm awake.

No comments: