Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday: 37 weeks

Today we hit the 37 week mark, which means Baby is full term and can come whenever he wants.  I've started giving him pep talks on why he should come sooner rather than later.

I went to the doctor and am a "true 1" dilated and 50% effaced.  So at least there is progress.  The last day or so has also had an increase in cramps, but nothing that hurts.  On the weird side of things, I've felt better the last week or two than I have for a majority of the pregnancy.  I am still pretty tired, but nothing else is really wrong. And I can deal with being tired.

3 comments:

Jess said...

So what are the reasons for little Hilldore to come early?

Though since you want him early yay for progressing towards labor! You are further ahead then when I walked in to have Miah (though I had to be induced for her safety) but with a good share of pitocin I got from 0 to 10 in 9 hrs :) Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it

Aventure canadienne said...

Amanda,
I am so excited for you and Ben! Little ones are such a blessing. Merry Christmas :)

Heather D. said...

Time has flown by since this summer. I'm very excited for you guys! :)