Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday: continued

Today was an extremely nice day.  Following the ultrasound I had the day to myself, with the exception of a short appointment in the afternoon.  It was raining and I didn't have any significant plans.  Ahhh.

I waited for Ben to get home to tell Isaac that he was going to have a brother so that we could both laugh at how underwhelmed Isaac would be.  And that's just how it was.  Isaac has trying to get Ben to chase a paper fish that [Isaac] was holding and didn't care about the baby at all.  (Yeah, we did a lot of chase this afternoon...I was chased by the paper fish, I chased the giraffe, Isaac chased the giraffe, frog chased the giraffe, giraffe chased frog, giraffe chased sticker.)  We told him again a bit later but it just seemed to go over his head.


No comments: