Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday: grading

I'm sure everyone is waiting with much anticipation to know: how much grading is left?

Well, some, but not too much.  I finished all the final exams and half of a homework.  The homework goes pretty quickly, so maybe an hour or two left with it.  One grader responded and said she'd finish up the labs (like I had been expecting her to do), so I don't need to worry about those any more.

After that I need to calculate grades, but that goes pretty quickly.  And then...start prepping for the fall!  I find I'm much less stressed in August if I just finish most of the work now while the kids are in school.  I can come in on the first day of classes, finish a few things up, and be ready to go.  There's a new textbook though, so we'll see if it works as well as normal this coming semester...

No comments: