Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday: and they're off!

 All the boys left today for a long weekend in Florida.  There were some plane problems and so they sat in the plane for an extra two hours before they actually took off.  But they made it and were excited to get to Florida and swim in the pool.



As for me, I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.  Well, the seagulls were rather loud this afternoon so I guess it hasn't been too quiet yet.

I have several errands to run tomorrow, including returning at least a few of the pop cans we've accumulated over the last year.  Our garage is really too full of pop cans.  There's also some school work...I'm not really behind in grading but almost.  The other work thing I want to get done is to deal with the game closet.  It's hard to get in and out of it right now based on how the school room is set up, and so games have been getting put outside of it instead.

Of course, there are some fun things I want to do too!  There's quite a bit of quilting and reading and we'll see what else happens.  In the past I've done a good job putzing...a little work, a little play and I'm hoping that happens again this weekend.

No comments: