Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday: waiting

On the days that I'm not working, I've been napping on the couch.  Creeper and Grey Bear are always waiting there for me, and I find it super sweet that Joshua puts them there for me.

 


In other news...I met someone at church today that took the class I'm teaching before I took it over.  Before I said that that was my class she said it was the most useful class that she had taken.  It was a fun connection.

We had a tune-up on the furnace today because there was an intermittent minor issue.  I pulled all the stuff away from the furnace so the technician would have room to work, but now I need to unclean the area and put it all back.  It was a weird item to put on my to-do list.  The kids tried telling me that I should properly clean it, but I told them that would take too long and I'm not on O:CtH - storage room yet.

No comments: