Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday: laziness and hard work

Today Ben and I buckled down and worked on leveling our characters. I hit 72 near the end of the night and I forget what Ben is up to. Amalle (my character) did a lot of running, blasting, healing, and carrying while I did a lot of sitting. Ah well, it is nice to have days like this...while several weekends have been fairly lazy this one tops them all. I got the essential chores done (kitty litter, cleaning the kitchen, and putting the laundry away) and told myself that was all I have to do this weekend.

For all of you worried about my health sitting here so much, tomorrow will be much different since we have church and some plans for afterwards. And next weekend I won't be letting myself off so lightly. :)

1 comment:

The Prescott's said...

We had a very lazy day the other day as well...I love days like that!!! Its good to hear from you!