Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday: boxing day

Happy Boxing Day! Except I didn't really box anything up since I'm not at home. Ben and I did repackage a lot of gifts though into few bags and sort into what can stay in the car and what can't. I guess that can count as our Boxing Day activity.

Not a lot happened today. Ben left. :( The bed will be cold without him. Dad and I went to the mall...it was incredably busy. We parked rather far away because it was at least a little less busy and then walked on some roads to get to the mall. My problem was that the elastic in one of my socks has died, so every 5-10 minutes I needed to stop to pull up my sock (depending on how fast we were walking). It was annoying. So these will get retired once we get home.

I ate lunch with the Menkveld clan; it was nice to see them again since it's been a while since I've seen most of them. Oliver isn't feeling well though, which is sad.

No comments: