Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday: Betsy and blanket

Well, I was going to go to Betsy's bridal shower and then go up north tonight or tomorrow. The problem is that the weather was supposed to get really bad tonight and stay bad tomorrow. So Betsy nicely came out to lunch with me so I could leave earlier in the afternoon. :) We probably got to talk more than we would have at the shower, so that's good at least.

The drive wasn't too bad, although it was really foggy. When it wasn't quite as foggy it was rainy. The worst part was at the very end when I think I had a few hydroplaning moments, but nothing too bad. I was happy to arrive though.

I also managed to finish half the grey on my baby blanket. I have decided to edge it in a burnt orange, so I'm not really half way done. But I am getting close.

No comments: