Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday: embarrassing

So I've always been slightly prone to dizziness, especially when I'm standing still and not engaged in the conversation. Most of the time I can hide it.

but once in a while that just doesn't work, like today. I was with a team doing a big external audit. I realized once we were standing around that I also hadn't eaten breakfast...I had been expecting that some food was at the meeting but it was late. I hid it for a while by just crouching down. but then it was time to go and I wasn't going anywhere. I got the chair that was just vacated and within 30 seconds was mostly fine. Within a few minutes I was feeling well enough to walk again. But it was still embarrassing because it was with people I didn't know very well and they got worried.

At least I had a good excuse for once. I can blame a lot of things on being pregnant and people seem to understand. :)

No comments: