Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday: productive

Today I felt productive. It's been a while since I've felt that way, so it was a good day. I got some stuff done at work and then I drove all around town picking stuff up and dropping stuff off. Now I'm tuckered out.

Hmm, I need some more content for today. How about some random pictures that I've been taking but have neglected to post?

Here are the wonky stars for Baby's quilt. I ended up changing the yellow star because one side seemed too stubby.

And what post would be complete without a picture of Flurry?? She has found a new chair to hang out on sometimes.

1 comment:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I love the wonky stars! The quilt is going to look amazing.

I hope things are going all right. I have continued to be thinking of you and praying that everyone stays healthy and happy.

Congrats on passing the 1 hr. glucose test! For the third time I had to do the 3 hr. For the 3rd time I passed it with flying colors. BUT this time I got SO sick from it. Not cool.

And, I am not sure if someone commented on this yet-- but, yes, 27 cm is where you should be at 27 weeks and this will continue for the rest of the pregnancy. A little larger or smaller is fine, but if you measure too much in one direction then they will order a scan.