Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday: Christmas tree

Today we put up the Christmas tree. It's in front of the window so that we can enjoy it and it can be our neighborly Christmas decoration




However, we're not putting any ornaments on it and we probably won't do any other decorations (although I do still have a string of white lights.)


Oh, I did end up putting one ornament on it. I got it at last Sunday's baby shower and so it got to the house instead of being with all the other ornaments. It looks a little lonely, but eventually it won't be.

1 comment:

betsy said...

funny story - my tree has been up for a week with just lights and one baby ornament too! :) i can't use the excuse of ornaments being packed away for moving though - I just ran out of steam. i hope to correct it this weekend :)