Wednesday, November 30, 2011


I realized the other day that it's been a while since five question Friday.  And since I'm tired and want to pretend that I can't think straight, it seemed easier than coming up with my own post.

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes.  Although it's in the storage building.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Those are all so different.  I'm not sure there's a place I go when happy.  When I'm sad or stressed I like to go under a blanket.  Preferably somewhere I can sleep too.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Probably not.  Flurry takes up too much of the bed as is.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
No, mainly because we don't have cable.  When I'm in a bedroom that has a TV in it I'll often watch something before bed, but then when I get to engrossed in it I'm glad that I don't do it often.

No comments: