Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday: quilt

Today I finished my Tetris quilt.  I've been working hard to get it done by tonight...it was really a little bit too fast of a pace for me.  I should have done the quilting differently or ignored the "deadline."  I needed about three or four more days for it to be a comfortable pace.

Anyway, Isaac wanted to help a lot today.  I had it spread out to tie off the thread ends and get the lint off and he kept getting in the way.  A lot like Flurry always does, but at least Isaac doesn't shed.


(You can see more pictures here if you're really interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Tetris person, but I love this quilt. It looks like it would be perfect for Isaac when he needs something bigger than his beautiful stars quilt.

Annette B.

betsy said...

I love the picture of Isaac on it - looks like he is very interested in the little "pieces" :)