Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday: pillows

At an undetermined time, early in the morning.

Amanda (possibly, or possibly not, understandably): Do you need a pillow?
Ben: Yes

Amanda gently whacks her pillow on Ben.

Amanda (thinking): Wait, now I don't have a pillow.  Oh well.
Ben (thinking): I thought she said I had to move over.

This really isn't very funny, but I've literally been laughing about it all day.  You see, I got new pillows for us last week.  It was sad, as the old pillows are the correct thinness and it always takes new pillows a while to get there.  But we've had them for a while and they were probably rather gross.  The new ones are too big.  I think I was thinking that I had two.

Anyway, today I got two additional new ones.  The nice thing about liking thin pillows is that they're often the cheapest.  Hopefully they'll work.

All four naked pillows were on the bed and Flurry was curled up there too.  She was doing a good job imitating as a pillow, but I still found her.

No comments: