Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday: birthday

Today is my birthday!  It was a very nice one, although nothing all that special happened.  A lot of relaxing.

The boys and I finally finished the puzzle that has been out for a few weeks.  Ben and the boys finished his Lego truck.

Joshua did a good job with a small part of his Legos.  He found the pieces, looked at the instructions to figure out how to put them together, and did it.  We haven't had a lot of luck with this before, so I was rather excited.


The boys gave me some fabric for my birthday.  Joshua was sneaky and saying things like, "We're going to get you're present.  It's a surprise.  After we get it you can build it."  Isaac chose a bunch of blue fabric because he knows that blue is my fabric color.


Everyone also got a lot of stickers from Joshua.

No comments: