Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tuesday: a day

Today was a rather normal day, with lots of cute (and annoying) things.

Joshua threw a temper tantrum over wearing the shirt that he picked out.  It didn't have a rocket on it.  Luckily, I had one nearby.


Isaac worked hard on his new Legos and got his robot to work.  He loved to make it spin.  and spin.  and spin.


Joshua took a nap.  He falls asleep in random places in his bedroom.

Isaac was helping me change the batteries on the robot (probably from too much spinning) and suddenly said, "I'm going to do some push-ups."  He went to the floor and did about five of them, then mentioned how they made him rather tired.  I'm not really sure what inspired him to do the push-ups.

At bedtime Isaac said his favorite thing about the day was having a sleepover with Joshua (which hadn't actually occurred yet.)  Isaac proceeded to go right to sleep after I left the room.  He may have been talking about last night, when they stayed up for an hour talking.  I went in at 9pm and said they should be quiet for about five minutes to see if they fall asleep.  Whispering ensued and I realized I had just been lawyered.

No comments: