Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday: theStudio

Today Joshua and I explored a new place.  We went to the Studio in the Holland Arts Council.  It's a place for art of all sorts.  You can do a specific craft or you can do whatever you want.  It's very open ended.

It also wasn't really open today.  The website two different hour listings on it, with one saying that it was open and one saying it was not.  I decided just to go anyway to get us out of the house.  They let us in anyway, which surprised me.  The person who runs the room was there for a short meeting and also seemed happy that we had just been let in.

Anyway, we made a jelly fish, did some water colors, had a puppet show, and played with the foam blocks.  Joshua also played in the sand they had while I did some rubbings.





It's too bad it's not open during work hours any more as we probably would have come again at some point.  I'll have to keep it in the back of my mind for a Saturday activity if we need to get out of the house.

No comments: