Thursday, April 26, 2018

Wednesday: chick-fil-a and dishwasher

After a busy morning, Joshua and I met Betsy and Leah at Chick-fil-a for an early lunch.  They had a nice play area for the kids.

It turns out that exactly four years ago we were together, at a play place, each with a kid.  How things have changed.
(Collage from Betsy)

Also, we had a dishwasher repair man come today.  He was scheduled for 1pm, which I was a bit annoyed about because that is prime nap time.  (But I was more annoyed that the dishwasher didn't work, which is why he was coming then.)  Anyway, he showed up about 10 minutes early, looked at it for about a minute, said he needed to order the part, and was gone.  Now I can use my dishwasher (with a leak catcher because it just has an old seal) and I got a nap!

No comments: