Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday: break

Yesterday Joshua convinced me to buy another fish and a castle.  Joshua named his new fish "I don't know."  I-don't-know hasn't eaten very much today; Yellow has been hogging all the food.

It was Fall Break today so I got the kids to school and then came back home to sleep in.  I stayed in bed until 11!  (Although I was up for an hour and a half in the middle, but still.)  I then got several things crossed off my list.  I also had 'clean the garage' so that some of the summer stuff can come in.  However, it was a very warm day so I decided to work on the loft project, which is taking infinitely longer than I was hoping.  However, when it is a warm day the paint comes off more easily.  As of tonight, I'm over half way done with this last piece.

No comments: