Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Tuesday: Happy Birthday!

It's Joshua's birthday!  He's very excited because he can now take adult medicine, which more often comes in pill form.  He has hated some of the liquid medicine and it is a battle to get him to take it and keep it down.

This morning during breakfast I was working on my puzzle and both kids started working on it with me!  I usually don't catch them but they worked with me for quite a while.  We even finished the puzzle and they didn't leave me when we got to the last hard pieces.  

We went to the Holland Cat Cove with some friends to pet some cats.  Joshua loves cats, so it seemed like a nice small thing to do on his birthday.  This little grey kitten was called Olympia and she played the whole hour.  She was super cute and I expect she won't stay around for long.



His birthday cake has one candle and two candles.


No comments: