Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday: The little stuff

 1. Ben, Isaac, and I are playing The Isle of Cats.  It's a game during which you need to fill your boat with cats and treasure to win.  Last night, Horizon was sitting on Isaac's boat to say he should win.

This morning, he was sitting on Ben's board.


Giraffe felt bad for me, so he sat on my board all day, trying hard to be a cat.

2. Isaac took the labels off three bottles of tasty (i.e., water flavor squirty stuff).  What was he thinking.  They all look the same without the labels.  He and Joshua worked well to figure out which was which and relabel them, but the process took several minutes and dinner was ready.  It might have been funnier in different circumstances.

3. I switched the side of the cupboard on which the bread is stored and I think it's going to be a life changer.  The old side required me to open two doors because one has the "don't see inside" bar on it.



No comments: