Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday: oh, it's Monday again

Hmm. I always have so many thoughts of things that I want to say throughout the day and then proceed to forget them.

1. I wonder if my kids will read this and if they'll enjoy it. It would be fun to have them read entries when they're the same age I was when I wrote it. There might be some bleak years, but I've been journaling on and off since I think 8th grade. Maybe younger...my handwriting looks really bad in the first few journals.

2. I gave myself a raise this week by changing my tax deductions. It almost feels like cheating, but not really.

3. We got a quote from the second landscaper today. Luckily, his prices were about the same as the first ones. Unluckily, his prices were about the same.

4. It was rather warm here today. I almost walked up the hill for a meeting, but then decided it was too late.

5. Oh! I got some presents for saving money today. The first was a pen that also doubles as a laser pointer and a flashlight. The second is a digital tire pressure gauge. AND the digital tire pressure gauge has lights so you can take the pressure in the dark. Phew.

6. It's Nathan's Birthday! He had a fun blog post. Here he is many many years ago.

No comments: