Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday: Olive garden

So, we went to the olive garden yesterday.  I decided to get the all-you-can-eat pasta because some of the combinations sounded good.  I even asked for a smaller first portion so I could get a second.  Well, the first portion didn't seem so small.  And between the salad and the breadsticks I was only able to eat half of it.  Half!  I was so dissappointed in myself.

Then we watched 21 in anticipation of our upcoming trip.  I should probably take some time to learn at least basic strategy for some of the games.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We had Olive Garden yesterday too and I ordered the all-you-can-eat pasta bowl.

Rock!

Amanda said...

nice!!

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, I think blackjack is a really boring game to play, so we usually don't play any of that (I'm happy to cheer you on though!). The two games I find fun are Pai-Gow and Craps -- the former because you're playing the house, who makes determinstic decisions so you can show your cards to your friends or the house and have them tell you waht to do as well as it going pretty slow, and the latter because everyone gets to bet on what the roller is doing so there's a more communal feeling.

Neither one is very complicated -- I'll go write a post on the key points actually.