Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday: hot dogs

Well, it's a Monday so we went back to work today. Funny how that seems to happen so often.

Ben had a migraine after work so I cooked dinner. I decided to grill...please keep in mind that this was my first time ever grilling. First I learned that you need to hook up the gas before it will light (this was easy to learn). Then I learned that you need to turn the gas on (also easy). Then I learned to you need to turn it to the "chose this setting for lighting" and not "high." This was a bit harder to learn, but I did get it all by myself.

Then I had to learn what hot dogs look like when they are cooked. Luckily, we only had hamburg buns so I could justify cutting them in half to see if they were warm inside.

I think they turned out very professional looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was brave, if Steve had been out of commission I totally would have forgone the sausages, because only boys know how to grill. (Grilling is hard, let's go shopping)