Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday: valentines

Happy Valentine’s day! We didn’t really do anything special today, though we did make chocolate covered strawberries and ordered in pizza for dinner.

I lost my camera battery charger and extra battery. I brought it with me last weekend, and now I can’t find it. My camera battery of course has died, so I’m sad that I can’t take any pictures…there were some I wanted to today, such as the valentine from Nathan and Liz and Flurry on top of the car in the garage. She likes to escape into there, and usually she hides under stuff so we can’t get to her. However, she’s been doing a good job of only going in there when we’re doing things like changing the liter so I’ve just let her come in. I think she knows that know so has become a little more adventurous.

No comments: