Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday: waking up

So I set my alarm for my nap today. Ben happened to come down between the third and forth buzzes so I yelled for his help, "I can't get up! Nicely help me get up!" meaning, tell me I can go back to sleep.

He goes to the kitchen. Ooo...chocolate is coming. "How long till your alarm goes off again?" "One minute." "Give me your phone." So I give him my phone. He puts it on the dresser with some chocolate. "But how am I supposed to go up and get it?" He consoled me with a piece of chocolate and walked out of the room as the alarm went off.

I was so preoccupied with the chocolate I had forgotten that I'd actually have to get up to turn the alarm off. I realized this rather quickly as the annoying sound wouldn't stop. It got me up. But I'm not happy about getting up.

No comments: