Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday: a good day

I'm actually going to start with the good from yesterday. Sometimes I get so caught up with the bad/stressful things that I forget the good things...my promotion was announced on the work website. Everyone seems to look at these because they're fun to look at...you never know who you know that may have gotten promoted. Anyway, I received a lot of"congrats" and "you really deserved it" and so forth. It was really nice to hear. And Ben got several congrats for me over in his department. I guess it helps to be the only ones with our last name in the area.

Then today. I got the projects done that I didn't get done yesterday. I got one tiny project done that I wasn't expecting to get done. (And when I say I got them done in this context it means I directed them...I didn't do the actual work. Kudos go to the mechanics that have to put up with me.) So I signed all three things off, which means I have ALL my stuff signed off for this first aircraft. Yippee!

Then we divided up girls/boys for Bible Study and that was good. I usually feel more like talking in a smaller group, so everyone seemed to have some good prayer requests that came out.

No comments: