Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday: my get well kit

Well, my intestines had a good day. and I saw Jess's comment from yesterday, and figured we had gotten some sort of food poisoning. My guess is the beans, although Clay had those too and I don't know if he had any problems. But then I got home. And I suddenly had to go to the bathroom every ten minutes. :(

We threw out all the expired medicine about a month ago, which meant there wasn't any pepto. So Ben lovingly went and got me some, along with a few other things to make up my "get well kit."

On a funnier note, I received this e-mail at work today. I think it's hilarious because it is one of those out-of-office e-mails that you get only AFTER you send an e-mail. I guess I kind-of understand what he's trying to do, but I kind of doubt that it will work...

"I will be Out of the facility, returning Monday (August 3rd). Please send me only essential E-mails."

2 comments:

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Only essential e-mails, hehe, that is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome husband

--Dusty