Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday: misc

This week has been going pretty well. However, I've also been rather tired. I don't think I've quite recovered from last weekend. It was a ton of fun, but I was a little short on sleep. I also had another toe appointment yesterday. I was there for way too long compared to when my appointment was and how long I was with the doctor, but he was apparently really excited about how well my toes are doing. We also went to play mini-golf last night with our Bible Study which was fun.

Today I had some intestine problems all day, which was weird because having such problems usually happens once and then goes away.

2 comments:

Jess said...

hmmm... I had intestine problems all day too on Wednesday. We ate at the same place on Tuesday night so maybe that was it. I feel fine today so I hope you are all better too!

Amanda said...

I bet it was the beans!! They tasted "better" than normal.