Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday: rounding and toes

9:30am

Today I found myself with rounding problems. I got into work at 7:45. At 8:24 I thought to myself, it’s almost been an hour! Then I calculated the amount of time I’ve actually been here, which is 39 minutes…not even close to an hour.

It’s almost snack time! And I get to leave early!

1:15pm

Then later in the day it was 1:03. I was leaving at 3:45.

“Alright! Only two more hours!”

Or not.

4:30pm

I got my two large toenails removed. I was going to take a picture, but waited too long and now the bandages don't look so good. Both are well wrapped though :)

7:00pm

Last week I wanted to play ultimate Frisbee, and everyone was in for that since we hadn't played for a while. Then I realized that I wouldn't really be able to run because of my toes. Then it started downpouring so I couldn't even stand outside. Which ended up being ok because no one else wanted to play in the rain. We ended up going to Friendlies for ice cream. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh butter crunch how I miss you....