Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday: no work!

I got home at 3am today and poor Ben had to warm me up. I hadn't taken a coat and by the time I got home I was a large ice cube. I didn't make him warm up my toes though.

Around 9am Flurry decided she wanted to go under the covers with me and so she started tapping me on the shoulder. So I let her under but woke up enough to get up shortly. I went downstairs around 10 and ended up taking a nap. :) It's been a long, long time since I was up that late, but it was totally worth it.

Ben and I are at a B&B tonight. We have a little one room cabin and it is currently raining out and you can hear it and its wonderful pitter-patter. We had a nice meal and are just enjoying relaxing and talking. We also watched the end of Air Force One and now are watching the beginning. Several questions have been answered so far (such as how they can shoot bullets inside a plane and not worry about a pressure loss).

No comments: