Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday: what was I going to say?

Hmm...I had a plan on what I was going to write tonight, but I've completely forgotten what it was.

So let's see...I want to thank Cheryl for getting groceries for us last week. The last few weeks were really rough and coming home to groceries, a clean kitchen, and flowers was awesome.

Today I got really dizzy. So much that I was even dizzy while sitting down so I went to the bathroom so I could put I head in between my knees. Oof. After 10 minutes I got up and was doing ok though.

I was going to take some of my medicine this morning only to find out that I had grabbed an empty packet. I ended up ok, but it was a little scary. Maybe good for me, but I would rather have had my medicine.

When I got home tonight I actually had some energy. It was crazy. I made my muffins (the batter was already made), two emails were sent out, I cleaned some of the kitchen, and started another load of wash. I know that doesn't necessary sound difficult, but I'm pretty sure it's more than I've done the last several weekends.

No comments: