Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday: last day and +

Today was my last day of work at the temp job. I walked out the door at 3:50...about 10 minutes earlier than normal. I've been saying that today was going to be my last day for about three weeks now, and I guess I did a really good job of timing it correctly. I wouldn't have minded getting out around noon, but...this way maximizes the pay.

I also got an invite to Google+ yesterday and so decided to join today. It's like Facebook, but if I can get more friends on it I think it'll be cooler. So far I know four people. It isn't quite enough to keep me enraptured, even if one of those people is from Google and therefore probably spending all day writing posts and trying to keep people engaged. I'll admit, I'm a fan of almost all things made by Google and so it would be an easy switch.

No comments: