Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday: one month

Isaac is one month old today!

He got dressed in his Animal shirt because it had been a rough night. He kept waking up.




Isaac and Flurry are starting to get along better.




I pumped for the first time! I had wanted Isaac to eat before an appointment, but my attempts at gently waking him up failed completely. Next up is actually getting him to eat from the bottle though.




And sleeping. He took two amazing naps during the day; I wish they were at night instead.






Ben and I were talking about how much he's changed in just a month. He's grown a ton...clothes that used to be way too big are almost too small. His head can stay up easily during tummy time. He can roll over (when he's in the mood). He doesn't sleep as well at night.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy monthiversary Isaac!

Ashley said...

YAY for pumping. My freezer overflowth with milk and so does the sitter's. LOL. The sitter says Ava will be eating it with her cereal until she is 5. haha. Any one month picture with his sticker?