Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tuesday: more pictures

This morning Isaac slept until a little after nine, so I actually got up about ten minutes before he did...and it was wonderful. I was able to get dressed (at least as much as i "get dressed" these days) and get some breakfast together.




Isaac slept better in the swing this morning so I was able to do some light housework.

This afternoon we had our first official tummy time. (he's had unofficial tummy time on our chests.). Since he was awake I tried to get some of his facial expressions...it's amazing how many he can make in a short time.





He also took a nap on the floor. Flurry watched.





2 comments:

Mary said...

Love all the pictures--especially the one from above. Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love that Isaac color-coordinates with his blanket and Flurry looks like the perfect watch cat. : )

Annette B.